The annual OKC Pride Festival has grown into a two-day event during Saturday and Sunday of our Pride Week
This year’s festival will take place Saturday, June 25th from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Sunday, June 26th, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM along with the Family Festival at Expressions Community Church on Saturday from noon to 6:00 PM.
Food trucks will be available:
- Friday June 24th, 2016 from 5:00 PM until 2:00 AM
- Saturday, June 25, 2016, 10:00 AM until 2:00 AM
- Sunday, June 26th, 2016, 10:00 AM until midnight
There will be booths from a wide variety of organizations, including:
- Local food trucks
- Local and regional artists
- National corporations
- Activist organizations and campaigns
- Local churches and charities
- Local businesses and agencies
- Many more!
We are so proud of this festival’s success, and we are committed to growing this festival each year into a truly top-notch event!